We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are seeking a Senior Integration Engineer to work on a diverse and high-performing team that's making a difference. You'll work with modern technologies, including scalable application architecture, asynchronous network software, clinical ontologies, and mobile platforms. You will specifically work to make integrations easier to implement and configure by our customers as well as doing professional services engagements that require programming. We’re looking for someone who strives for excellence, has an open mind, and who actively shares ideas with a creative, close-knit team. We endeavor to create a psychologically safe environment where there are no wrong answers, where people think differently, and where there is never just one "right way" to solve a problem. We will value your ideas, recognize your efforts, foster your growth, reward your contributions, and celebrate success together.
This position is full-time, located at our HQ in Portland, or Remote.
- Actively contribute to development on product teams
- Interact with customers during engagements in a manner that reflects our company values of Compassion, Excellence, Stewardship, and Dignity.
- Split time between building integration frameworks and using them with customers
- Work closely with clinical content, product management, and design
- Participate in code reviews for other engineers
- Have the opportunity to both mentor and learn from others
- Handle regular maintenance including bug fixing, production infrastructure
- Respond to incidents, working hand in hand with Support and Operations
- Contribute to the processes and architecture of both the team and applications
- Learn about new concepts, languages, frameworks, and connectivity with medical systems
- Grow your skills, have fun, make friends, help the world be healthier!
- 7+ years of production coding experience or the equivalent skills
- Subject Matter Expert on direct integrations with EHRs like Epic and Cerner
- Experience with FHIR and SMART on FHIR
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with SSO, JWT, and creating public APIs
- Experience developing and/or working with scalable and highly available microservices
- Experience running, deploying, and maintaining production services in AWS
- Working knowledge of metrics and alerting as they relate to the application monitoring
- Interest and ability to mentor team members to reach the next level
- Willingness and experience in taking ownership of a project and leading the team
- Knows two or more system languages, we have a preference for Python
- Comfortable with the Linux command line
- Understanding of HTTP API architecture
At Bright.md, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, Unlimited PTO, 401k, paid holidays, parental leave, and equity compensation.
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are driven by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or criminal history. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: