company hiring very experienced GIS consultant with specialty in ArcGIS or Esri related products. old company starting new division. it is confidential and there will be an NDA (non disclosure agreement) requirement. We are building out a customized GIS based division and need competent, speed and the ability to quickly ramp up with new ideas and solutions for the team.
software experience preferred for:
ArcGis, Earth, Excel, Python, etc
skills include inputting data, creating layers with esri data and public/private data. scripts in python. good understanding of machine learning and get that studying. word scrape, data mining, etc. ability to add text into arcgis as geo reference points .
we use ArcGis online and pro. you must have a license to start and later we can add as user if we are continuing to work on projects.
will be looking for maps that have many different layers. most of the layers will be easy to find and add and some a bit tougher.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- On call
- ArcGIS or Esri: 7 years (Preferred)
- access to arcgis software and license or reason why not (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: