Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Senior Developer to join our team. The aim of this team is to streamline scalable CI and CD processes. We are continually evaluating and implementing new technologies, including public providers and .
In this role, you will create new web-services from scratch and improve existing services for high-load engineering, develop services for managing dynamic stagings in k8s and you'll be able to apply best practices of the technological industry and Agile delivery.
What will you do?
- Create and support internal services that will help the Dev, QA, and Ops teams
- Implement and support continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Implement best practices in software development ( review, testing, prototyping)
- Take an active part in meetings and sprint planning (we use Kanban and )
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks, and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings
The successful candidate is experienced in (3+ years) and has some experience in the front end with a desire to be an effective individual contributor after onboarding.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: