Software Developer - Python and Django
Peach is looking for a talented and experienced Software Engineer to help design, maintain, and build our next-generation platform. The ideal candidate is passionate about design and architecture with an unwavering commitment to code quality. As a Software Engineer, you will work to create a distributed system that will be used extensively across our website, messaging technology, phone apps, and much more.
- Help with overall systems architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Improve the customer website, internal tools, and Peach apps
- Construct secure, scalable, and low-latency services and mobile applications
- Test features and manage rollout to ensure a consistently great experience for the Peach customer
- Work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities
- Experience with Django, Angular, and Ionic is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience designing database schemas with PostgreSQL/Mysql/Oracle/etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for solving dynamic challenges and building highly scalable systems
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Experience designing and implementing payment processing systems
- 4+ years of work experience.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Visa sponsorship is ok
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting