Location: Remote, USA (must reside in United States)
At HireVue, we are working to help companies and job candidates find the right fit faster with conversational AI, video interviews, coding challenges, and game-based assessments. Our Data Science team builds predictive models to assess the work-related competencies of job candidates while avoiding much of the bias that has historically plagued hiring decisions. We are looking for an MLOps Engineer to join our Data Science team who will interact closely with various teams from product and engineering.
The Machine Learning Operations Engineer focuses on developing tools and processes to easily train, deploy, and manage machine learning models at scale. This engineer will need to have a solid background in both machine learning and software engineering in order to bridge the gap between research and engineering teams.
What you will be doing:
- Build tools to ensure the success of Data Science teams. Including tools to process data, train/test/validate models, and deploy to production at scale.
- Communicate complex topics in simple ways with other engineering teams.
- Build and maintain training and inference pipelines that are easy to deploy and create reproducible results.
- Create processes for tracking models and data set versions.
- Create testing frameworks to ensure consistency across all models both in research and in production.
- Docker, SQL, Sagemaker, Natural Language Processing tools.
- Familiarity with shell and cloud environments (preferably AWS).
- Python and experience with machine learning Python libraries like NumPy, scikit-learn, and pandas, exposure to a deep learning library such as Keras, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- Model and data versioning
- Design and build scalable ML services
- Measure and improve the efficiency of the team
- Implement ML algorithms and NLP techniques
- Strong DevOps, Data Engineering, and Machine Learning background
- Degree in quantitative discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in software design/development and working with data.
- Must be an effective communicator with the ability to guide, and partner with, various internal teams and stakeholders. Ability to understand business needs and roadmap decisions, and balance these with objectives of the Data Science team.
The People:When you join HireVue, you'll be greeted by an awesome group of people that feel more like family than coworkers. We are overall just great like-minded intelligent people who care about others and the impact they can make on the world. We hire the best employees and give them the autonomy and resources to create great solutions to challenging problems.
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: