Segula is seeking an Embedded SW Application Engineer to join our team in Greensboro, NC. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits.
The mission of this role is to develop diagnostic methods and operations, to be integrated in aftermarket diagnostic tools and systems. Develop diagnostic method information (fault tracing procedure) for a given vehicle/powertrain (incl.e-mobility) function. In this role you will,
- Develop test and calibration operations on vehicle and component level, as well as lead the work to produce Wiring Diagram Schematics.
- Create and maintain diagnostic operation specifications.
- Secure and synchronize special tool needs related to methods/operations.
- Support the development of new or changed functionality in diagnostic tools and systems related to diagnostic data.
- Be a part of developing future diagnostic content technologies (e.g automated generated information).
- Be a part of developing new data structure for future diagnostics content information.
o MSc. or BSc. Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, Engineering Physics or similar, Programming skills (HW close or Object Oriented)
CAN, Python, Canoe, Canalyzer, Business and data modelling, Domain driven design, JAVA Script, Dev Ops, Azure, Polymer, Virtual methods, Data Analytics, Machine learning, Model Based Design
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 - $64,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- C: 1 year (Preferred)
- Embedded Software: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: