About KJT Group:
Founded in 2007, KJT Group is an evidence-based consulting firm. Through co-creative partnerships with our life sciences clients, we capture actionable insights that enhance strategic and tactical decision-making. Our client base includes Medical Device and Equipment Manufacturers, Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies, Medical Supply and Equipment Distributors, Health Systems and Payers, Associations, and Health Advocacy Groups. KJT Group is 100% employee-owned and a four-time Top Workplace winner. Our leadership truly believes that building a dynamic culture is critical to the long-term success of our company and our employees. Our values are our way of life. They include balance, mutual respect, empowerment, empathy, integrity, mindfulness, ever better. If our work, industry and values excite you, read on!
General Job Summary:
The Senior Survey Programmer is a technical role focused on supporting research projects through survey programming, sample processing, and data processing. The Senior Survey Programmer works closely with members of the research and operations teams to understand client requirements, ensuring deliverables are created with the highest efficiency and quality. The Senior Survey Programmer also works closely with their manager to develop and document best practices impacting all operational areas within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Internal Client Support:
- Work closely with Research to ensure a mutual understanding of project specifications related to survey programming, internal sampling, and data processing.
- Work closely with Field Operations to implement internal sampling plans through sample cleaning and sample deployment (e.g., email, mail, fax invitations)
Programming and Technical Services:
- Review survey questionnaires and formulate recommendations to ensure efficient programming and optimal data layout
- Provide all programming and technical services needed for moderate/complex online questionnaire programming
- Collaborate within the operations team regarding optimal setup for efficient data delivery and tabulation
- Perform quality control checks for sample processing, survey programming, and data processing
- Review banner specifications and make recommendations to ensure efficient tabulation and meaningful table output that supports reporting needs
- Manage a team of survey programmers and coordinate resources accordingly
- Maintain process and training manuals
- Advise on realistic timelines in order to complete projects on time and/or notify appropriate staff with alternate plans when necessary
- Proactively organize and manage requests for multiple client projects. Initiate proactive communication between internal clients, Operations, and vendors to ensure deadlines are met on time and with high quality.
- Train Operations, Research, and Field employees on best practices and programming requirements.
Information Security Management:
- The person in this role is responsible for being at all times compliant with the KJT Group Information Security Policy and all other policies, processes and documentation which relates to information security within KJT Group.
Key Competencies for Success:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong database, computer and logic skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines
- Associates degree in a business, marketing or technical field required
- Bachelors degree in a business, marketing or technical field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience with survey programming; 5+ years preferred
- Managerial or team leader experience preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be technically astute with a strong aptitude for learning new platforms
- Microsoft Office with specific strength in Excel including advanced functions and reporting (VBA)
- Prior experience with Decipher, Confirmit, Qualtrics or other survey software; Decipher is preferred
KJT Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: