**Please apply only if you are currently enrolled in college**
Talentnook is a growing early-stage Edtech startup based out of the SF Bay Area. We are looking for an AI/ML student intern for our engineering team. Must be currently enrolled in a university and graduate after summer 2021.
Help us research and design core AI and ML models. Work side-by-side with founders to address their requirements and provide tools required to build new models. Work closely with the dev team to deploy models seamlessly on production. Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
Must have experience with programming languages such as Python or Java. Must be familiar with AI/ML domain and common workflows. Assist with other related projects as requested.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College student, preferably pursuing marketing, sales, or communications major
- Resourcefulness and a go-getter
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work at least 12 hours per week
We work remotely and collaborate frequently through Google Workspace. The ideal candidate is reliable, goal-oriented, and eager to learn and work in a startup environment.
Compensation, benefits & perks: The valuable experience of working directly with a founding team in a fast-paced learning environment. Potential to grow with the company and develop into a paid position. Documentation can be provided if college credits are allowed for internships by your school.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Associate (Preferred)
- Machine Learning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- College Credit
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: