Software Developer (Python & GO)
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19103
***Open to Candidates being fully remote***
- Group is migrating applications over to a Google Cloud environment and is responsible for other projects that include an access point
- controller which talks to 22 million devices across the country to broadcast Wi-Fi.
- Provide technical solutions in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Participate in the architecture, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of our systems.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Lead features development and design.
- Work with end users to gather requirements.
- Supports a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsible for engineering best practices leading to excellent overall quality of software.
- Show a strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Think critically, independently and to contribute to technical innovation and quality.
Top Required Skills:
Additional requirements listed in order of importance:
- Go and python
- Private/public cloud provisioning/troubleshooting (GCP)
- Oracle RDBMS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: