Ambra Health is a medical data and image management cloud software company improving everyday's patient outcomes and optimizing critical drug discovery and research every day across the world!
We are looking for a Security Manager to lead our Information Security team. This role will define, implement and enforce policies as well as set information security vision, strategy and architecture.This individual will support the team in the development, implementation and enforcement of security policies, programs and procedures to meet regulatory and compliance requirements and to mitigate risks. Ambra Health is growing and this role has the potential to grow into a CISO role.
What you will do:
- Create, enhance and implement information security controls to safeguard our networks, systems and critical assets
- Drive risk assessments and security evaluations for vendors deploying either on premise or cloud
- Ensure that Information Security for Ambra's infrastructure and applications are maintained at a high level with a mind toward business impact
- Detect, communicate, document, and and help recover from security incidents
- Protect data, systems, and networks from threats
- Conduct assessments of threats and vulnerabilities to determine deviations from acceptable configurations, enterprise or local policy
- Implement processes for static code analysis
- Drive internal and external penetrations testing
- Develop an enterprise wide training program to ensure that all levels of business are aware of their role in maintaining security
- Work with the Quality/Regulatory team to ensure the policy and procedures set related to information security is formalized and effective
- Work with the Customer Success, Professional Services and Sales Teams to respond to field inquiries involving security and related client requests for information
What you will bring:
- 5+ years experience in Information Security
- Rich experience solving complex problems using analytical tools, creative thinking and deep technical knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Deep knowledge of information security policy, industry accepted frameworks and security standards such as NIST, GDPR, HIPAA, HITRUST, and ISO 27001/27002
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to professionally handle confidential matters while leveraging the appropriate level of judgment
- Previous experience working for a SaaS provider, SOC-2 audits ,etc.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: