Role : Sr. Python Developer
Location : REMOTE ( in any US timezone)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be architecting new features and designing solutions to a wide variety of problems on a full range of complexity
- You will be reading mature code base and internal documentation while experimenting in your own environment to build a deeper understanding of the product
- You will implement solutions following software development best practices from start to finish
- You will review your teammates' work through peer reviews, provide and iterate on feedback, and advocate for software development best practices
- You will pair program with engineers at all levels to ensure fast, efficient, and high quality delivery
- You will write tests and advocate for height quality outcomes, you will monitor and support our solutions in the production environment
- You will drive innovation through prototypes and you will deliver solutions through iterative shipments
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
- Experience working with GIT in a collaborative team setting
- Awareness and insight into industry trends (technology, methods and tooling).
- Experience with code quality through writing unit tests and automation
- Experience performing high quality code reviews both as a reviewer and a reviewee
- Experience working with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g. scrum, kanban)
- Experience with web frameworks like Django or Ruby on Rails with scripting languages like Python, Ruby or Bash
- Strong proficiency with data structures, basic algorithms, and applying object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of architectural principles of software development, data modeling, and security.
- Strong proficiency with relational databases design and query construction and optimization (Postgres preferred).
- Experience designing and implementing efficient RESTful APIs
Technical Expectations (plus):
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 - $65.00 per hour
- More than 1 year
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: