We are a growing, fully-remote medical-device software development firm. We are passionate about solving challenging and meaningful medical device problems. We are looking to hire a developer who is passionate and curious about software development and medical devices.
We are a 100 remote company from the start and will stay that way. You can work/live anywhere in the US except Ca, AK, HI. We offer a full time salary, bonus, benefits and perks included dedicated learning time.
Key Skills to have;
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 2 years of technical leadership experience
- Client interaction experience for requirements gathering
- Python programming
- Containerized deployment
Other skills nice to have;
- Linux command line work
- Medical Device industry
- Consulting industry
- Interested to learn/use/improve skills in new languages like C++, TypeScript, Bash and CUDA
- Work from home company forever
- Growing company with many new opportunities provided
- Many perks like on the job training, retreat, conference, client meeting opportunities
- Don't need to "have it all" type job requirements here, your desire and aptitude are valued
- US work authorized with strong, clear English skills required for all
Come join us as we help to save lives!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting