*This job posting is sponsored by a partner of Staffer.cc*
Full-time employment | Timing: Immediate Start | Location: Remote, GMT -8 to GMT +1
We are looking for a Frontend/Fullstack Engineer with 3+ years of experience. You will work closely with developers, product designers, and the leadership team to develop the best user experience within our platform. As part of a hyper-growth startup, you will help grow membership to 1,000,000+ over the next five years through the product.
This role will be fully remote and you will work with our product, design, and engineering team members, who are based all around the world in the United States, Latin America, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience, preferably at a technology company or startup
- Development experience with Python, Node.js, Ruby or Java is highly desirable
- Styles isolation methods (BEM, modules)
- Single file components
- Popular frontend solutions and libraries
- Strong familiarity with software best practices
- Work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Enforce development efforts to deliver frontend features faster
- Increase productivity of the frontend development team
- Work comfortably on several projects at a time
- Collaborate with the engineering team in Eastern Europe and Asia, and be available to address issues during working hours in the US
- Work closely with Product, Design, Engineering, and Leadership teams to craft the Bravado platform
- Proactive - Prevent problems and surface solutions before they impact the business.
- Independent Be able to work on your own with little to no supervision.
- Passionate - Transform complex problems into creative solutions.
- Team Player - Jump in wherever needed and collaborate with all teams.
- Fast-Paced - Work comfortably in a high growth environment with the capability to switch from strategy to execution without losing ground.
- Curious - Share your non-stop desire to continue learning.
- Best-in-Class - Grow with us and elevate our platform.
As an employee of our company, we don’t look at you as a member of our team, but rather as a part of our Family. Families take care of one another, and here’s another way we’re looking to do that!
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video
- Streaming music
- Credits for meals
- Shopping/grocery service
- Donation matching
- Quarterly stipend for books
- Annual Stipend for Professional Development
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by Bravado for employees.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: