Role: Google Cloud Automation Engineer (Google Cloud Platform)
Start: April 5 th
Duration: 6 months contract
Location: Remote and anywhere USA (+ any travel expenses)
Interview: Phone and Skype
Cloud Automation Engineer with a variety of specialist skills, in either Operations, Security, Continuous Deployment or Testing for a 6-month contract engagement.
- Help enable public cloud platforms for our clients, primarily on Google Cloud Platform but also on AWS
- Apply DevSecOps principles to cloud infrastructure and are responsible for the construction of landing zones and deployment of the respective capabilities, developing IP that can be leveraged for more than one client (repeatability of use)
- Work with many areas of our client's business including, but not limited to, networking, compute, storage, information security, risk, enterprise identity and access management, and security operations
- Be part of a team where you collaborate to build cloud infrastructure, program, and develop serverless functions
- Build in compliance with clients' regulatory needs (financial services (trading, banking, insurance), healthcare, industry, and aerospace)
Desire Skills and Education
- Hands on/working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience hosting and re-platforming applications on Google Cloud Platform using Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage, Big Query etc..
- Deep experience with Google Cloud Platform network security, identity and access management, and DNS.
- Experience with Terraform or cloud-native scripting languages (Google Cloud Deployment)
- Familiar with a Google Cloud Platform's Command Line Interface (CLI) and know how to invoke APIs in languages such as Python
- Knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Cloud Platform(Google stackdriver)
- Experience with disaster recovery tiers and designed for highly available workloads
- Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations and impact of pricing
- Proficient in scripting languages including Python, YAML, JSON.
- Prior experience working with container technology, docker files, docker images, Github, and strong understanding of CI/CD concepts desired
- 2+ years of experience in large-scale application modernization
- 2+ years of experience in "migrating" on premise workloads to Google Cloud Platform, alternatively to AWS or Azure
- Certifications in Google Professional Cloud Architect, Google Professional Data Engineer Google Professional Cloud Developer
Xchange Software Inc
10 Austin Avenue, Iselin, NJ - 08830.
- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: