Remote Okay - Must work PST hours
Our telecommunications client is looking to add a talented and motivated engineer to their team to support chatbot + messaging products to better their internal team supportand customer experience through the customer care channel, social channels, or messaging.
The ideal candidate will strive to want to learn new technologies, self-starter, team player, and a drive to support a forward thinking customer experience.
Technical Skills - Required/Preferred
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Experience with creatingRESTful or gRPCmicroservices.
- Technical background coding in Python,Java and Golang (preferred)in production projects.
- Experience withcloudtechnologies such as Dynamo DB,Docker,andKubernetes.
- Experiencein Kafka is preferred.
- Spring Boot experience is a plus
- Experience withgit andcontinuous integration developmentenvironment(CI/CD).
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning.Experience working with modern Telemetry systems like Prometheus and Grafana is preferred.
Experience building chatbots leveraging either Rasa, IBM Watson,Dialog Flowor Amazon Lex is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $72,950.00 - $165,630.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: