Job Title: DevSecOps Lead/Architect
Duration: 6 months plus
Start Date: ASAP
Visa: Only Citizen, GC
Our client is looking for
Must Have Skills:
- Deep knowledge of security best practices for client-server product architectures; focusing predominantly on cloud-based server development
- Deep knowledge and understanding of AWS/Azure services; including but not limited to EC2; IAM; CloudWatch; CloudTrail; Config; Lambda; Security Groups; VPCs; WAF; Guard Duty; Inspector; etc.
- Experience with cloud-based security management/IDS/IPS/SIEM tools; such as Splunk; Dome9; AlienVault; AlertLogic; Fortinet; Threat Stack; etc.
- Experience using programming languages for general programming and scripting tasks (Java; Python; Ruby etc).
- System administration experience (Linux) and working with shell (e.g. Bash)
- Experience extracting pertinent security data from SIEM solutions and AWS audit; logs; and reports
- Life-long learner - always looking to stay up to date with latest attack vectors; vulnerabilities; remediation and protection paradigms; etc.
- Self-motivated; proactive; driven individual
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science; Engineering; or other Engineering or Technical discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience with Security Best Practices; implementing enterprise-grade security solutions
- 3+ years of experience with AWS development and management (AWS Associate certification or higher preferred)
- 2+ years of experience writing code or scripts in a modern programming or scripting language (Java; Python; Ruby; etc.).
- One or more recognized security and cloud
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $51.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- AWS/Azure services: 5 years (Preferred)
- security management/IDS/IPS/SIEM tools: 5 years (Preferred)
- Security Best Practices: 4 years (Preferred)
- scripting language Python, Ruby: 2 years (Preferred)
- Information security: 10 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: