NHN Global is a technology company that focuses on cultivating valuable platforms and experiences with solutions, services, and tools that connect people and ideas to progress industries forward. Founded in 2018, NHN Global owns and manages different platforms businesses in e-commerce and entertainment.
NHN Global is based in Los Angeles and is a subsidiary of NHN in Korea.
FashionGo, is the No.1 Online business-to-business (B2B) fashion marketplace, efficiently connecting wholesale vendors and retail buyers from around the world. FashionGo provides one of the fastest growing global e-commerce platforms and the simplest, most cost-effective means to increase sales and expand reach. We offer fashion buyers and boutique owners 24/7 access to a vast collection of wholesale fashion so they can shop the latest trends at the best prices.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- The Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff
- Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches
- 5+ years of related work experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux / Windows based environments
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. Tomcat, Apache, NGINX)
- Cloud experience
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., KVM, Hyper-V, Docker, Virtual Box..)
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, ..)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Python, Ansible ..)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Infrastructure design
- Communication skills
- Health Insurance PPO Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life)
- PTO - 15 days for 1st year employees
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Company paid lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen (coffee, drinks, and snacks)
- NHN Global is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job description and duties may be modified at the discretion of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: