Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building scalable software applications across all digital channels.
- Responsible for taking an enterprise-wide, architectural view of the solutions and the technical execution of products using the technical stack that best meets the needs of the platform.
- Responsible for idea generation, business analysis, technical design and software development.
- Required to be involved in every aspect at part of the software application build process from idea generation, business analysis, technical design and software development using the latest technologies and design patterns.
- Previous experience with HL7 FHIR (Must have)
- 2+ years of HL7 development experience
- 6+ years of development experience
- Experience with Python and Linux are required
- HL7 Development experience
- Great organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Hadoop preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $62.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- HL7 development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Development: 6 years (Preferred)
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hadoop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Linux: 2 years (Preferred)
- HL7 FHIR: 1 year (Preferred)
- 5 - 6 months
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: