Software Engineer - DevOps
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Networking Services software team, you will have the opportunity to work beside experts in next-generation technology as we all help drive projects to completion. A successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the SaaS infrastructure at Infoblox.
DevOps Interns will dive head-first into the world of operations. You will gain hands-on experience with how Infoblox leverages AWS to deliver Software as a Service (SaaS) products to customers while working in a highly collaborative team. The skills that you gain while at Infoblox will serve you well in your career path!
In addition to fun around our office, we have plenty of virtual, social activities planned for our interns. Not only will you be interacting with our leaders throughout the program, you will regularly get to socialize with other members of Infoblox Tacoma. We give you a life experience outside the professional environment and are more than confident our internship will have you bragging to your peers about being a Bloxer.
While we may be working remotely from different locations, collaboration and teamwork will be built into all we do. This is a paid, full time 40 hours per week internship that could lead to a permanent full-time position post-graduation.
Check out what our Bloxer interns were up to in years past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qCY9tU8wL0&feature=youtu.be
- Work within an established team doing day to day developer and production operations of Infoblox SaaS products.
- Improve and enhance the production infrastructure in an iterative approach
- Experience first-hand why engineering for resiliency and scalability pays dividends over time
- Studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other STEM fields
- Knowledge of AWS, cloud, Kubernetes and container technologies is a big plus
- Hands-on Python knowledge is required
- Programming and/or scripting experience in Python
- Classwork covering networking and/or databases
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- A positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly
Join our fun and interactive internship program where you will be put to the test on work that matters. Not only will you be interacting with our leaders throughout the program, but you’ll also be working on projects that truly move the needle.
All work and no play? Definitely not – our intern program is focused on balancing work initiatives with social activities to create a strong community of interns from all across the US.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: