Our Client is looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer (Kubernetes)with the following requirements,
Visa accepted H4EAD, GC, US Citizen who can work only on our W2.
Salary: Between 70 to 75k + Benefits
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Implement and administrate infrastructure and solutions that support the IBM Cloud solutions
- Support the compliance and security integrity of the environment
- Partner with other teams, functional managers and program managers to deliver mission-critical services to the market
- Support development of new and enhance existing capabilities for our compute infrastructure services
- Provide technical escalation support for other Infrastructure Operations teams
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in data center infrastructure or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale infrastructure design, engineering, and support
- 5+ years of experience in IT Change, Incident, Problem, Asset management
- 5+ years of infrastructure engineer with proven record for delivering high-quality, large-scale solutions
- 5+ years of working knowledge with one or more operating systems: Ubuntu (Preferred), RHEL, CentOS Linux, and Windows Servers.
- Strong working knowledge with Container technologies: Kubernetes (preferred), Docker, etc.
- Strong working knowledge with message bus technologies: Kafka (preferred), Pulsar, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Working knowledge with one or more programming tools: Bash, PowerShell, Python, and Ruby
- Working knowledge with one or more key infrastructure tools/products: Ansible, Chef, SaltStack, etc.
- Working knowledge with Monitoring technologies: Zabbix (preferred), Splunk, etc.
- Working knowledge with Network is a plus: Routing, VLAN, Firewall/ACL, Load Balancing, etc.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly responsible, motivated, able to work with little direction
- Ability to understand compliance controls/requirements and implement solutions to address identified gaps
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Infrastructure Engineer (Kubernetes): 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: