Magikid Robotics Lab is a STEM education institution for children which provides both online and in person services. The company is located in Irvine.
Our courses include Scratch, Python, Java, HTML, C, C# and Unity Game Design.
The students range in age from 4 to 14. The class size could be 1:1 to 1:8.
Remote coding teacher
- Bachelor in computer science or education-related discipline or have lots of coding teaching experience
- Excellent in at least one type of programming language
- At least one year experience in tutoring or teaching
- Willing to work long term
- MUST BE responsible, punctual, AND cheerful and love children
- Capable of customizing curriculum for students with different needs
Role & Responsibility:
- Lead groups of up to 8 students(age: 4-14) with special needs through curriculum-guided activities;
- Teach coding courses with Magikid curriculum-guided lessons
- Instruct and monitor students to learn programming concepts and skills and projects.
- Manage student behavior in the online classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures;
Depend on teaching experience, skills, qualifications and the courses being taught.
Any location with Internet access
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: