Enlitic is on the verge of transforming patient care by bridging human and artificial intelligence to identify medical issues earlier and more accurately. We were founded in San Francisco in 2014 and our team has since expanded to New York, Vancouver, Canada, and Melbourne, Australia. We believe that our ground-breaking work will help save time, money, and most importantly, lives - a belief shared by our investors who have fueled our work with $55 million to date. We have also garnered the attention of CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Inc. and Fortune among other global media outlets, and we were named one of the smartest AI companies by MIT Tech Review.
As an NLP Research Scientist, you will join the Machine Learning and AI Modeling team, to innovate, develop and test state-of-the-art approaches to solve challenging problems in healthcare. You will be part of a energic, and talented team of scientists and engineers. You will work closely with a team of clinicians to learn about the domain, understand Radiology workflow challenges and run clinical studies to evaluate your innovation in real-world scenarios.
The exciting things you will get to do:
- Your primary mission is to put machine learning and deep learning algorithms into practice, while growing your own expertise.
- Run experiments to test hypotheses with the team members including MDs, Researchers and Engineers.
- You will get to participate in writing and crafting research publications and share-out in reading groups.
- Attend, and sometimes speak or present at, some of the best medical and tech conferences in the world.
- You will have independent responsibility while being a team player for modeling projects.
- Participate in a feedback loop to figure out the ways we can use machine learning and AI to maximize the impact on patient care.
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the position:
- Minimum a PhD degree or at least 2 years of work experience and a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mathematics or similar fields.
- Extensive and hands on experience with core Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of classical and state-of-the-art NLP techniques including Transformers, LSTM, and language models such as BERT.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications for solving NLP problems such as Named Entity Recognition, text summarization, Q&A.
- Hands-on experience with one or more DL software frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages including Python, Java, C++.
- Publication track record in relevant conferences (NeurIPS, ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, COLING) and/or journals.
- Ability to work effectively with a global team through virtual meetings.
Major plus if you have this experience:
- Experience working with Healthcare data such as EHR records.
- Familiarity with Statistics.
- Experience with cloud solutions such as AWS.
- Familiarity with Spark.
We celebrate diversity at our company and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or disability status. We understand that to hire the best talent, we need to search the globe. We encourage our employees to be themselves and require tolerance and acceptance among our diverse talent.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: