LongWings Education is an online K-12 education company located in new York. We provide K-12 education courses to our students. Our courses include academic courses and after-school interest-oriented courses such as coding, reading/writing, debate, math, etc.
We are growing our K-12 education courses across USA and we are looking for qualified Minecraft teacher to teach primary school / middle school students. The candidates could be university/college students, school teachers or professors, etc.
Online Minecraft teacher for ES/MS students
- Bachelor in computer science or education-related discipline of USA or have lots of coding teaching experience
- Familiar with Minecraft game and Python/Java languages.
- Rich Minecraft teaching experience
- Excellent teaching skills or rich previous teaching experience
- MUST BE responsible, punctual, AND cheerful and love children
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fluent in English
Role & Responsibility:
- Lead groups of up to 12 students(age: 5-18) with special needs through curriculum-guided activities;
- Teacher well-paced courses in curriculum-guided lessons, labs, projects, etc.
- Instruct and monitor students to learn programming concepts and skills and projects.
- Manage student behavior in the online classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures;
M-F: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
S-S: 10:00 pm - 6:00 pm
$20.00 to $40.00 /hour, depend on teaching experience, skills, qualifications and the courses being taught.
Any location with Internet access
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: