Why Cello Health
Cello Health is a thought-leading health advisory firm, with experts in Science, Insight, Strategy, and Communications. When arriving to work here, you will find the team is committed and remarkably driven to solve client demands
We live and breathe our customer’s success, acting as partners to guide the journey of our Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients
Business Insights and Analytics
Experts in extracting data, uncovering hidden insights and translating into tangible, strategic recommendations that meet our clients’ unique business challenges
What we do
Market researchers, data analysts, behavioral scientists
Our specialist teams combine techniques to collate, mine and model data with insights generated through primary research with healthcare professionals, patients and payers, and other key decision makers to drive strategic recommendations that meet our clients’ needs
- The Data Analyst Intern is responsible for assembling, organizing, and investigating data in order to provide strategic insights to senior management and biopharmaceutical clients.
- The intern will develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize analytic efficiency and quality.
- The intern must be proficient in Python or R and retrieval of data using Application Programming Interfaces.
- Data to be analyzed includes medical literature, clinical trial data, social media and other publicly available information.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a masters program in data analytics, data science, business analytics or related field.
- This part-time position allows a student to work remotely this summer for a fast-paced medical communications agency supporting biotech and pharmaceutical clients.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: