NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Permeate LLC is looking for a React Developer that will be involved in the design and development of custom enterprise solutions that will serve the unique application needs using a variety of methods, tools, and environments.
- Responsible for leading the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting software components in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Overall responsibility in the technical design process, leads and participates in the application technical design process, and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
- Communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards.
- Strives to continuously improve the software delivery process and practices.
- 6+ years of experience in systems analysis, design, or programming and the associated development methodologies.
- Perform development of Python/Spark based solutions.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Be a quality advocate.
- Participate in restrospective reviews.
- Participate in the estimation process for new work and releases.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Python and Spark.
- Experience with Flask or another Python web framework.
- Experience with Server-side development in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of REST and building scalable APIs.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases.
- Understanding of NoSQL technology.
- Experience developing, releasing, and supporting backend code.
- Exposure to Big Data paradigms, particularly Spark/PySpark.
- Experience in GCP (Data Proc, DataFlow, BigQuery, Kubernetes) a plus but not required.
- Exposure to Azure a plus.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Are you a Green card holder or US citizen?
- Flask: 1 year (Required)
- Spark: 3 years (Required)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: