Experience Level: Mid-level
Role: Data Analyst
PredictWise is seeking a data analyst to help develop its industry-leading analytics and data platform. At PredictWise, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most interesting and extensive datasets in the space and learn cutting-edge machine learning technology. Our always-on data pipeline maps millions of Americans at the intersection of ground truth behaviors, personality traits, and attitudes, tied to PII and digital identifiers. As a data analyst, you will massage and post-process data to turn it into actionable audiences for persuasion, mobilization, power digital ad buys, and canvassing operations. PredictWise is a fully remote company, with employees located mainly in New York and San Francisco/Bay Area. Our founders believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance, and a culture of working smarter not harder. PredictWise is looking for a part-time data analyst, with the ability to transition to full-time.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Advanced skills in Python, SQL programming language, and basic data science experience.
- Ability to visualize high-dimensional data.
- Basic understanding of political data, and American public opinion.
- Eager to learn, comfortable working with code, algorithms, and data
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams and stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm for progressive causes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting