- Developing and scaling open-source software to advance flood forecasting in the United States
- Integrating geospatial data products in cloud-computing environments
- Responding to customer requests and feedback in an operational environment
- Researching and developing new solutions for hydrologic modeling at the continental scale
- Proficiency in Python
- Understanding of GitHub and collaborative workflows
- Strong geospatial skills, including the processing and analysis of gridded and vector datasets using open-source software (geopandas, numpy, rasterio, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of hydrologic processes and modeling representations thereof
- Must be a self-starter and possess strong teamwork skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience with API Service development is a plus
- Experience in hydrologic modeling is a plus
Lynker Technologies, LLC is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: