Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Professional Services is a core component of Customer Success at Brandwatch. As a team, we strive to enable and advance our clients’ use of social data across their organizations by delivering creative solutions, actionable insights and subject-matter expertise that have a real business impact and empower our users’ long-term enablement.
As we continue our global expansion, we are looking for
Analysts to join our team of Technical Services Specialists in North America. Technical Services Analysts work as individual contributors on the team, consulting with clients on their objectives and needs, designing solutions and presenting the work to the clients with the larger account team.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Loves using data to tell stories
- Thrives on helping people and deeply understanding clients’ needs
- Wants to work with a wide variety of brands and use-cases across different industries
- Is a credible, engaging communicator with the poise to interact at all business levels
- Can effectively translate technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Has a keen eye for detail and a knack for optimizing within constraints
- Prefers a hands-on, forward-thinking approach
- Solves problems for fun and enjoys testing limits
- Enjoys working independently and juggling multiple deadlines
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert user and advocate of the full Brandwatch product suite
- Implement effective, scalable social media measurement solutions on behalf of Brandwatch clients
- Consult with clients and colleagues regarding social media data and its use in business settings
- Push the boundaries of social data analysis
by crafting solutions for complex specifications
- Conduct client meetings as a subject-matter specialist, and represent your own work in a clear, engaging manner
- Take ownership of a set of enterprise clients as a consistent platform and technical advisor
- Provide feedback to guide new product development
- Analytical experience in a business setting
- Experience in analyzing large datasets, simplifying complex data, or working with unstructured text
- Ability to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data
- Familiarity with social media communities, networks, and tools
- Knowledge of APIs and how they work
- Experienceinteracting with clients and/or presenting complex information to stakeholders
- Exceptional time-management and task-management skills
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft and/or Google suites (in particular spreadsheets, presentations, documents)
- Ability to accommodate occasional domestic and international travel
- Authorization to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
Icing on the cake:
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (distributions, significance, sampling)
- Fluency in an additional language would be a bonus
- Familiarity with the Brandwatch suite of products
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
Blue Orange Digital
7 d ago