FM:Systems provides workplace management technology and solutions that enable facility and real estate teams to identify, plan and deliver the ideal workplace for every employee. Our broad solutions portfolio of software and hardware, specializing in space management and optimization, assets and maintenance, strategic real estate planning, resource scheduling, as well as projects and sustainability, empowers our clients to gain insight into how their facility space is performing, how they enhance efficiency and create an employee-centric workplace.
At FM:Systems, we have 3 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave 1) do the right thing, 2) act with urgency, and 3) cultivate a culture of excellence and accountability. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation, and invest in our people. We provide a flexible work environment with an open time-off policy, internal mobility, and growth opportunities. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, monthly company updates with our CEO, virtual events, and more. If you’re ready to join a company that prioritizes their employees, apply today!
We have a great opportunity on our Analytics engineering team to work as a Data Engineer. Our data engineers work across product lines to ensure that data flows freely and securely in to and through our modern data stack. This role is essential to our Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Professional Services teams to equip them with the data they need to deliver actionable insights to our customers and partners worldwide.
We are open to all locations for experienced remote workers.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a modern, cloud-native data stack.
- Develop workflows to extract, transform and load (ETL) various forms of customer data in a systematic, repeatable fashion.
- Consistently perform ETL operations on multiple data sources for existing and new customers.
- Adopt a continuous improvement model for ETL improvement by providing feedback to engineering managers and data scientists.
- Document workflow, systems and processes.
- Manage time to meet project delivery requirements.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied math, or statistics from a four-year university with some experience in ETL
- Experience with Python or other programming languages
- Experience with ETL platforms (Matillion, dbt, SSIS)
- Experience with version control platforms like GitHub.
- Experience with SQL Server or similar databases.
- Experience with Cloud Data Warehouse platforms (Snowflake, Redshift)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments and services.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus.
FM:Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, present, current or prospective military/uniformed service, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: