Who we are:
We are industry veterans and data-scientists using innovative technology to fearlessly reinvent the future of freight. As the ‘nerds of logistics’, we seek intelligence in data to solve deep rooted inefficiencies in the industry. We give shippers, brokers and carriers access to our data connections that link supply and demand and a suite of award-winning solutions to strike the perfect balance of cost and service. We’re creating a more efficient and environmentally responsible way to move more with less.
Where we are:
Loadsmart was founded in New York and is currently headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our teams operate remotely from different parts of the United States as well as in several locations across Latin America.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry. You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value. You know how to build software and want to get more experience regarding that in a high tech company.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer focused on Custom Integrations to join the Loadsmart team remotely. The Custom Integrations Squad is responsible for allowing Loadsmart to easily exchange data with its partners by adapting different file formats and protocols to our public API.
- Roll up your sleeves and help the team with development tasks for new customer integrations using our internal platform, Python and template languages
- Actively contribute to and support with tests, both manual and automated
- Help with tickets and maintenance of Custom integrations
- Update documentation on our internal Wiki.
- Basic Python Knowledge and/or Experience (or other programming languages)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of communication protocols protocols (SFTP, HTTP)
- Good knowledge on handling files with a programming language
- Knowledge of unit tests
- Some Linux and git experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: