Piper Companies is looking for a VP, Data Science and Analytics who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
This is a Remote Opportunity!
Responsibilities for the VP, Data Science & Analytics include:
- You will be leading the data science team, which includes data, modeling and analytics development through all aspects of design, build and delivery of data and data science models and services. You will partner with leaders in our product, program and engineering teams and you will own the data strategy to support data science and be responsible for analytics strategy and analytical capabilities.
Qualifications for the VP, Data Science & Analytics include:
- 10+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education, qualifications, and experience.
- Interacts with clients to define strategy for data science (Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning) use cases
- Expert knowledge of cloud providers (AWS, Azure) and their machine learning tools
- Expert knowledge of data pipelines, data tools, and data organization for analytics
- Expert experience with building machine learning or other types of models
- Comprehensive knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Experience with finance, mortgage and real estate markets
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks and all aspects of model development
- Proven experience with computer vision modeling, recommendation systems and consumer propensity/behavior modeling
- Expert experience with programming languages such as Python, R and C(++, #); and query languages such as SQL
- Master’s Degree, Concentration in Math, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics preferred.
Compensation and Benefits for the VP, Data Science & Analytics:
- Salary is up to 190K dependent on experience
- Direct Hire, remote opportunity
- Comprehensive Medical benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Keywords: Data, analytics, business intelligence, data science, Vice President, artificial intelligence, AI, data warehousing, data analysis, research, data strategy, B2C, statistics, data architecture, strategy, data pipelines, data science, machine learning, python, R, SQL, data visualization, PhD, mathematics, visionary, model validation, advanced analytics, computer vision, applied mathematics, data modeling, AWS, Sage Model, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform MK, Google Analytics, querying, query, database, Tableau, Datorama, Analytics Manager, Data Manager, ETL, data modeling, Manger of Business Intelligence, BI, mortgage, financial services, ML ops, C, Snowflake, Microsoft, Windows, AWS, Deep Learning
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: