Scanslated, Inc is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. We are seeking an individual who can help shape our evolving company infrastructure as we scale to meet new customer needs.
Our mission is to empower patients through plain-language medical reports. We have developed AI software to automatically transform radiology reports into a individualized, patient-friendly webpage format.
The DevOps Engineer will build and maintain tools to:
- automate and streamline our operations and processes
- optimize our deployment and testing pipelines
- monitor and analyze day-to-day operations.
The DevOps Engineer will troubleshoot and resolve incidents as they occur, as well as implement preventative solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with enterprise-level Python/Django application stack technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations necessary for an always-up, always-available service
- Ability to remain composed under pressure and diligent when troubleshooting incidents
- Prepared to participate in our after-hours pager rotation (previous on-call experience a plus)
- Strong communication skills and a passion for providing excellent service
- Experience managing a SOC 2 compliant environment, or comparable security experience
- Experience with deployment pipelines and related tools (e.g. Jenkins, Laravel Envoy, Fabric, Capistrano)
- Strong Python/Django skills
- Administrative experience with PostgreSQL, particularly with replication and performance tuning
- Experience with containerization systems (e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift Containers, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Bachelor's (Required)
- enterprise-level Python/Django: 3 years (Required)
- Amazon Web Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- SOC 2 (or equivalent) compliant environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: