Candidate will be working in Team that will be designing and developing event processing and data collection, translation, formatting and enhancement activities within and outside of company boundaries. Needs to have following skills :
- Hands on experience with AWS Solutions using following stack: Lambda, SQS, Glue, Step Function, Athena, RDS (Aurora), Dynamodb, Cloudwatch, IAM, S3, SFTP, Route 53.
- Should be well versed with AWS well architected framework. Preferred AWS Associate level certification or 4 years of experience building AWS Applications.
- Solid experience with programming language Advanced Python (version 3+), Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Good understanding of different file formats like XML, JSON, Apache Parquet.
- Experience with industry standard IDE (Visual Studio code or similar). Good understanding of DevSecOps role with knowledge on CICD tools liks Gitlab, Jenkins.
- Knowledge on ETL, Docker, API calls, Rest Services, Pyspark (good to have).
- Should have exposure to standard Unit and Integration testing automation tools.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work with fluid requirements and shape them in collaboration with cross functional team members.
- Follow an agile, nimble and lean approach for working on tech as well as non-tech items.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- AWS: 10 years (Preferred)
- Python: 5 years (Preferred)
- ETL, Docker, API calls, Rest Services: 5 years (Preferred)
- Pyspark: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: