About the job:
Do you have a passion for maximizing functionality within systems, understand title insurance, and enjoy working within software to identify ways to increase productivity? Near North is looking for a Title Insurance Software Technician to provide user support and maintenance on our title production system (SoftPro) and develop and manage all procedural documentation and workflows. We provide a collaborative, energetic, team environment. Our company is a growing title insurance operation with multi-state market presence and national outreach.
As the Title Insurance Software Technician, you will work full-time within the software, teaching others how to properly use the features, while recognizing opportunities for automation. You will deliver support to employees for both SoftPro and the client portal system, set up users and control and maintain permissions, continually analyze processes and communicate your insights to colleagues, coordinate updates and upgrades, and much more.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field preferred.
- 2+ years of Title and/or Escrow industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience with SoftPro, or other title production software, and a strong technical aptitude.
- Experience with Python, Crystal Reports or comparable software, a plus.
- Exceptional customer service, professionalism, and presentation skills.
- Analytical problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to efficiently collaborate and work cross-functionally within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize projects and successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have an automobile and valid driver’s license, 15%-20% travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook and Excel. Any project management software/tools a plus.
You’ll be working on:
- Identifying opportunities for workflows within the title production system (SoftPro), managing templates, documents, and various items within the system.
- Providing user support and maintenance for both SoftPro and the client portal system.
- Setting up new users, granting permissions and extending client portal system invitations.
- Coordinating system related projects, requests, upgrades and updates.
- Developing and maintaining systems procedural documentation.
Why work for us?
We are a growing company with a mission to partner with and protect our clients, and a reputation for a “get to yes” attitude earned through our thought leadership, exceptional service, and organizational excellence. Our success in enabling transactions to flow seamlessly is why our clients are some of the top real estate developers, REITs, law firms and lenders in the country.
Near North is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company that is built around collaboration, responsiveness, integrity and community. We are searching for people to join our team who are enthusiastic and motivated to provide a positive impact on the growth and success of our expanding company. Come grow with us!
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company paid life insurance & long-term disability
- Voluntary short-term disability & supplemental life insurance
- Competitive PTO and holiday pay
- Volunteer PTO – “Day of Service” to volunteer in your local community
- Access to company-owned ski condo in Beaver Creek, CO
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
With over 23 offices across the Midwest and Florida, we’d love to have someone in close proximity to a physical location, but we are open to this being a fully remote role for the right candidate.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
Rocky Mountain Institute