About the job
As a Python Developer in the DataOps Team at Zyte, you will own all internal systems that we use to run our business. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our systems which comprise mainly cloud based applications with custom integrations between them. You will participate in the selection or development of the tools required to support all internal business functions (Sales, Finance, Marketing, etc.), its workflows and integrations.
You will thrive in this job if you’re obsessed with making organizations more efficient by using the right tools and processes. You will constantly be researching and deploying new ways to make internal processes more efficient.
- Develop webapps, tools and integrations using Python/Django/Flask and Google Cloud Platform.
- Maintain systems used to support the organisation processes.
- Reporting progress against project plans that you build, escalating/resolving any blocking issues or decisions in a timely manner.
- Responsible for full systems lifecycle, including requirements, design, development, testing, deployment/release, maintenance and providing internal support to users when needed.
- 3+ years of experience with development in Python.
- 3+ years of other web technologies / programming languages (Django, Rails, etc).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Experience with application mesh and writing webhooks’ callbacks.
Nice to have
- Databases and SQL experience.
Knowledge of Salesforce or applications that integrate with the SFDC platform.
Education + Soft Skills
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Good team player, creating environments that work towards shared goals, contributing ideas and accepting change.
- Ability to identify the components of a complex situation or problem, and dissect them into building blocks to develop a system or solution that addresses it.
- Ability to communicate with the different business units and people, helping them spec out what they really need.
- Likes to keep learning new things and jumping into many different projects and systems.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: