Your primary focus will be:
1. Developing a robust and scalable application that provides critical analytical insights to internal users.
2. Implementing a data processing pipeline for improving automation.
3. Working with front-end engineers to ensure that insights can be displayed in a responsive fashion In addition, you will have the opportunity to impact product development in other ways including ideating, designing, and participating in customer feedback meetings to bring their input back into the product.
- Extend an existing Python platform that automatically analyzes large marketing datasets and returns actionable insights to internal users in marketing and sales.
- Maintain production-readiness of existing codebase.
- Write testable code and expand the testing framework.
- Build out a robust data pipeline that improves reliability and maintains a high degree of automation.
- Work with front-end engineers to help improve responsiveness and performance of the platform and pipeline.
- Collaborate with engineers and analysts across the organization to help integrate their efforts into the existing platform.
- Research and explore opportunities to continually improve existing architecture and analytics capabilities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Python application development in a professional setting.
- Experience in a containerized microservice or event-driven environment.
- Experience with Docker, Podman or other container technology
- Experience with version control software, especially Git, and working on projects with multiple contributors.
- Experience writing tested application code.
- Experience with MongoDB, SQL, Redis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in object oriented programming, design patterns and data structures.
Nice To Haves
- Experience with Python data science stack including Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn.
- Experience working with container orchestration tools, particularly OpenShift or Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, especially Gitlab and Jenkins.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Working knowledge of web or API development, especially Python web frameworks.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, Physics, Statistics or equivalent.- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: