Solutions Architect - Machine Learning
This is a full-time fully remote position for US-based applicants within +/- 2 hours of Eastern Standard Timezones(NYC) with preference to NYC or Alexandra VA.
Blue Orange Digital is looking for a Solutions Architect - Machine Learning to join our talented multi-disciplinary team.
Blue Orange is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect with significant experience in enterprise Machine Learning and Data Science initiatives. We build modern data analytics platforms for our clients that incorporate advanced analytics and machine learning to solve business problems. Blue Orange Digital works across multiple industries, this role provides an exciting set of experiences across a wide range of domains. This person will work directly with our client's leadership to help define the architecture of the future enterprise data platform. They will work closely with stakeholders and team members to determine the needs of the platform and design solutions that can allow the company to use data more efficiently and build trust in it.
- Provide Machine Learning thought leadership and vision internally and to clients. Build a sense of community and encourage a culture of collaboration and curiosity
- Implement models and algorithms on multiple cloud providers
- Write in Python or other languages to deliver a wide variety of Machine Learning & Data Science solutions
- Recommend and implement architectures to deploy machine learning pipelines and CI/CD processes at scale
- Stay abreast of new tools, packages, and Machine Learning techniques while consistently pushing the limit of what is possible to deliver the best solutions for clients
- Collaborate with Product Owners to apply Blue Orange agile processes and be responsible for the initiation, delivery, and transition of projects for your team in a client-facing role
- Support pre-sales conversations with the client's most technical Machine Learning staff
- Ensure the delivery of successful outcomes for staffed teams
- Staff, lead and mentor data scientists, machine learning practitioners, and engineers
- 7+ years of technology industry experience
- 7+ years of experience implementing models or machine learning algorithms in production
- Proficient experience writing SQL
- Experience leading a data science or other technical team
- Experience on any of these cloud platforms (AWS (Preferred), Azure, GCP)
- Experience developing models and other data science work with Python (preferred) or R
- (Preferred) Familiarity with ML Ops pipelines or CI/CD implementations
- AWS ML Speciality certification, Solutions Architect, Big Data a strong advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership in the fields of big data, data warehousing or data science.
- Experience with streaming data systems and IOT applications.
- Hands-on experience designing enterprise data models.
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental/bereavement leave
- Remote with flexible hours
- Full-time employment
- Certification support/ professional development/ career growth
- Worldwide recognized clients to build an excellent resume and skills
"Top 10 AI development and consulting Agency in NYC" - Clutch
"Top 5 Big Data and BI Developers in DC" - The Manifest
As seen in:
IBM thinkLeaders, Dell Innovators, YahooFinance, Global Banking & Finance Review Magazine, IoT Council of Europe, AiBusiness, Data-Driven Investor, DataFloq, Supply Chain Matters, Machine Learning Times.
Founded by freelance engineers, Blue Orange Digital aims to bring an engineering-first approach to the development agency model. We aim to work on projects that use the latest and greatest technologies. We care about the products we build and only work with clients who understand that good applications come from happy engineers. We are an entirely distributed team with members all across the US and Latin America.
- See all available jobs at BlueOrange.Digital >Careers>Apply Now> breezy.hr
and QUICK APPLY(3 min) with your Linkedin profile, Indeed profile, or attach an English resume. Done.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: