Signavio’s Data Insights team provides reliable data, tools, and services to stakeholders from within the engineering department as well as from other departments, enabling them to better understand our users, products & processes and allowing us to better track the progress on our goals, to shed light on business relevant information, and to enable data driven decision making throughout the whole organisation.
- Establish analytical reports and work on ad-hoc analytical requests from different stakeholders such as product leadership to understand detailed product usage
- Ideate and explore ways to support or invalidate business hypotheses and to provide the relevant insights for tactical and strategic decisions
- Consult and enable peers on the broad topic of data analysis and bridge the gap between business and technology
- Work closely with data engineers and other analysts to identify valuable data sets, potential data wrangling needs and work on a shared data repository to turn information into insights
- Identify and apply the tools and methods which answer analytical business needs best
- Advanced knowledge of BI-tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker
- Proficiency in programming languages such as R, Python, SQL
- Proven experience in collecting, analysing, organizing, and disseminating information from big data volumes
- Strong analytical, communicational, data visualisation and presentation skills
- You value detail, accuracy and quality
- Comfortable and experienced enabling less experienced team members in a way that fosters their confidence and helps them grow
- Big plus: You have experience and know when to apply advanced concepts like machine learning
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging. The whole department is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin, however due to the current situation we work and onboard 100% remotely to keep our employees safe.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth with functional in-house coaching and a personal development budget that includes three days off per year. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning groups, jours fixes and our annual Code Camp.
You are free to use the OS of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it. Signavio will support you with all the necessary office equipment, even when working from home!
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone gets flexible working hours and 30 days of holidays per year. Moreover, Signavio will support you in case of relocation and visa application.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
*How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?*
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: