Position: Python API Developer (W2 ONLY)
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Duration: 12+ Months
- Graduate in Engineering or Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Solid Work experience as a Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Generic Managerial Skills
Ability to work both as a team member, and independently on complex tasks, to maintain project timelines deliver on commitments.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: