We are currently searching for a strategic and inquisitive Senior Data Scientist to develop, operationalize and lead our Data Science team at ClarisHealth.
ClarisHealth is the answer to the health plan industry’s siloed solutions and traditional models for identification and overpayment recovery services. Founded in 2013, we provide health plans and payers with total visibility into payment integrity operations through our advanced cost containment technology Pareo®. Pareo enables health plans to maximize avoidance and recoveries at the most optimized cost for a 10x return on their software investment. Currently, nearly 33 million lives are served by our total payment integrity platform.
ClarisHealth embraces a working culture of transparency and innovation, termed internally as “Got Your Back”. Our strong Cultures program operates on 5 core values: Innovation, Compassion, Integrity, Communication, and Accountability. For more information on our culture and employment opportunities, please visit us at https://www.clarishealth.com/careers/.
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Responsible for working closely with management to execute analytical initiatives
- Responsible for providing thought leadership & strategic thinking to solve business problems by leveraging techniques such as segmentation, optimization, advanced analytics, and machine learning
- Will formulate, suggest, and manage data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the business's interests
- Will lead the operationalizing of advanced analytics within an application at scale
- Suggest ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies
- Contribute to product strategy – integrating analytics into the broader product
- Stay informed about developments in Data Science and adjacent fields to ensure that outputs are always relevant
- Carry out lead responsibilities. Will eventually build out a Data Science Team.
- Your goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data
- Advanced degree in data science, statistics, computer science, or similar preferred
- Experience with data management and visualization techniques
- Demonstrate excellent statistical analysis to produce predictive modeling
- Experience as an advanced analytics data scientist (machine learning, AI) using healthcare data
- Experience leading a data science team
- Proficiency in Python
- Competent in machine learning principles and techniques.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
Rocky Mountain Institute