VNDLY is a next-generation vendor management SaaS platform designed for procurement executives, talent acquisition teams, suppliers, and managed service providers (MSPs) to collaborate on the corporation's contingent workforce needs. We develop cloud software that helps our customers streamline the talent sourcing and acquisition process across a variety of sources including staffing agencies, job boards, and freelance management systems. We want our software to be so easy to use our company name is literally short for "Vendor Friendly." At VNDLY, our software does all of the work for you, putting algorithms and data science to work in acquiring the right talent (Contractors or Full-time employees) and incorporating dashboards to provide complete visibility of the talent acquisition process.
Our Culture & People
We are a fast-growing startup focused on becoming the most customer-centric enterprise software company in the world. We care about enabling our customers to connect with the talent they need so they can succeed. In order to execute on our mission, we believe in retaining an exceptional engineering team with a passion for code quality and great design.
In this hands-on position, you will be part of the team building our core VNDLY platform. You will work with a smart, highly motivated team to tackle technical challenges that are associated with our ever-growing number of customers. As a Senior Developer, you will assist in mentoring more junior members on the engineering team and will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of our technology pipeline. Your duties will include feature development, testing, bug fixing, maintenance, and support. We provide an environment for you to collaborate with a team to demonstrate full project life cycle plans for complex projects. The applicant for this role should be a self-starter who embraces technical challenges and continuous learning. Ideal individuals should strive for writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code. We will support you to grow your development skills continuously through various opportunities.
We are not accepting 3rd party inquiries at this time.
You will design, test, and develop scalable, highly available, low-latency applications for high-demand systems
- You will help customers succeed by ensuring designs comply with specifications
- You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies, and presenting these for architectural review
- You will document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- You will maintain up-to-date job knowledge by learning about new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- You will lead a team of engineers by providing mentorship, guidance, and educational opportunities
7+ years software development experience
- 3+ years writing RESTful web services
- 3+ years working with relational databases
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git using Bitbucket/GitHub
- Good knowledge of server-side templating languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Management Information Systems
- Knowledge of SaaS applications, SaaS deployment models, and SaaS DevOps
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with modern testing paradigms such as TDD (test-driven development), unit testing, Continuous Delivery
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with React.js, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Experience reviewing code and providing recommendations relative to standard methodologies and performance improvement
- Ability to solve production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
VNDLY is committed to equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: