*You must currently live in the United States*
Hearsay Systems is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Retain & Grow team!
As a Software Engineer at Hearsay, you will get direct experience designing, developing, testing and deploying services that work at high scale and with enterprise reliability. You'll be working in a startup culture at one of Silicon Valley’s leading enterprise companies; working side by side with engineers that have years of experience designing and scaling extremely large systems.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is reinventing the human-client experience in financial services. The Hearsay Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships by proactively guiding and capturing the last mile of digital communications. The world’s leading financial firms—including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Charles Schwab—rely on Hearsay’s SaaS platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, and deliver exceptional client service in a consistent and compliant manner.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Hearsay has a globally distributed team with members in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila and is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Collaborate with engineering teams, product management, and designers to constantly elevate Hearsay Relate’s performance, security, privacy, and scalability
- Collaborate even more: work with the other product teams to ensure that features integrate across products and platform
- Contribute to product architecture to ensure seamless development of new product features and help architect infrastructure to support a fast-growing user base
- Be directly responsible for multiple components within Hearsay Relate
- Mentor other developers to make them as great, or even better, than you are
- Share your thoughts on product features, the user experience, or literally anything else across the company. We want your opinions as much as your tech chops.
- People love to work with you!
- You’ve built and deployed REST APIs
- Understanding of data flows between systems on networks and basic security constructs that are used in on-premise and cloud based enterprise solutions
- Experience building enterprise products, SaaS products, or utilizing APIs. SMS gateways, and voice enabled applications experience is a huge plus.
- You have worked in a cloud services environment (eg., elastic search, compute capacity, storage strategies)
- You are comfortable (happy, even!) to listen to different opinions, and even change yours when it makes sense to do so
- You truly enjoy working with people of diverse approaches and ways of thinking
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
12 d ago