Any city in Austria, Austria
Your main responsibility will be
- Building, deploying and monitoring the Funnelfox suite of tools (all in Python).
- Take ownership of unique features that will drive our solution to the next level.
- Closely collaborate with your colleagues to ship impactful products.
- Help building and shaping a scalable and efficient network of Python microservices.
- Our backend is written in Python (Flask, SQLAlchemy) which talks to a PostgreSQL database and is currently deployed to Google Cloud Platform.
- Our frontend data is served via a GraphQL layer to a Vue.js webapp and browser extensions.
What we offer
- Join a fast moving and dynamic startup with offices in Vienna and Barcelona.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Get first hand experience in implementing solutions for high-growth companies like Botify, Sharecare, and GetAbstract.
- Freedom to contribute to the conception of the software.
- Small international team with flat hierarchies.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks (like Vue.js) is a plus.
- Desire to conceive and shape a fast moving software project.
- Passion for DevOps and test driven development.
- You like challenges and are happy to be proven wrong.
- Can be remote but needs to be based in Austria due to subsidy requirements.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting