No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
This position is 100% REMOTE. Qualified applicants must reside within the United States.
Powering more than a TRILLION transactions on a weekly basis, this SaaS powerhouse company consistently generates data-driven results to help their global clientele communicate more effectively with buyers.
As with any prosperous company, tremendous success requires more internal growth! As they continue building out impressive products and services, they need an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who can help tackle dynamic technical projects while working remotely.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with the cloud architects to gather infrastructure designs for implementation on the Google Cloud Platform
- Play a key role in the implementation of all Google Cloud Platform infrastructure initiatives, including IaC, IAM, security, networking, DevOps, etc.
- Utilize Google Cloud Platform and open-source software to develop the cloud environments that support development and analytics solutions
- Team up with the cloud architects to successfully implement Google Cloud Platform architecture designs using IaC tools (predominately Terraform)
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company's solutions to help create best practices and engineering standards
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience as a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Recent experience working with Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform)
- 2+ years of Python scripting experience
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Proven ability to implement IAM roles in Google Cloud Platform in addition to implementing CI/CD infrastructure
- If you are a Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, you're already one step ahead of the competition!
What's in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment where you'll get to take on new technology challenges, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefit plans. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams around.
Don't miss out on this new opportunity - apply online today!- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: