Senior Python Developer- Remote/Massachusetts/New York
3-6 Month Engagement with an opportunity to be Full Time
sorry no C2C! No Sponsorship
About the job:
You will join our team as a contract Python Engineer. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and architecture of various softwares. In order to be successful in this role, you must have good team collaboration skills, oral communication skills, and time management skills.
You must also have:
- 6 years in software development in Python development.
- Experienced with Django and other Python Frameworks.
- Experience with Airflow (Good to have)
- React Native/React.js (Good to have)
- Experience implementing micro services in Python.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) software development.
- An ability to Develop System Tools to automate things for long term.
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Docker containerization and container orchestration (ECS or Kubernetes) a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $73,331.00 - $161,264.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 5 years (Required)
- Django: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: