- Write, test, document and deploy Python and React code that ensures the integrity of our operations and unique user experience.
- Create, review and optimize relational database operations in our applications.
- Design, create and deliver new system solutions by collaborating with other teams
- Write code that will perform efficiently and accurately in an asynchronous architecture.
- Design and update RESTful APIs and their documentations.
- Work on internal web tools that are crucial to our Operations Team.
- Collaborate with our world-class design & engineering teams to create the best UX we can offer.
- Our stack includes: a Python, Django, React, Redux, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis application running on Amazon AWS maintained with Docker and Ansible.
- You’ve guided at least three unique products through various phases of growth and inflection at different companies.
- You are a senior full-stack engineer and strive to have a large impact on your team and the company through your product contributions.
- You’re motivated by a desire for involvement in product definition.
- You continually learn and strive towards being the best software engineer you can be. This includes having an impact and learning : reading and writing blogs, participating in meetups, speaking, open-source contributions sharing via brownbags etc.
- Deep competence in Python and ReactJS; Or at least in either if you can demonstrate quickly learning a new programming stack.
- Experience in one other programming paradigm - the JVM or a distributed systems language.
- Competence in asynchronous communications patterns such as via RabbitMQ or other methods, caching via Redis, and AWS deployments and services.
- You have a willingness to learn, teach and step outside of your comfort zone.
- An interest in finding tangible solutions to Logistics and Transportation problems that help drive positive customer experiences.
- Remote is great with us.
- A competitive base salary.
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work).
- Competitive parental leave policy.
- Multiple health care options with premium plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch on Wednesdays, unlimited snacks, beer on tap, etc.
- Team happy hours, events, and social clubs.
- Free MakeSpace storage so you can take back your closet.
A new kind of storage company, MakeSpace is taking the struggle out of storage—and reinventing an antiquated industry in the process. We’ve designed a hassle-free experience that allows people to store and retrieve their belongings on-demand, so they can skip the whole schlep-to-a-storage-unit thing. We pick up your stuff, haul it to storage, and deliver it back when you need it. Simple as that.To support this seamless experience, we built the industry’s first fully integrated system, from back-end routing to warehouse logistics, and a consumer app complete with a digital photo inventory of stored items. Our superior operations, tech, and talent enable us to be infinitely more convenient, affordable, and user-friendly than traditional self-storage. In just over 6 years, we’ve become a top-5 consumer-rated storage company in NYC, and expanded to 24 major cities in North America.Join us as we disrupt a $38 billion industry, and change the way people think about storage (and the stuff they store).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: