Thirdera is a global services provider that uses ServiceNow to help enterprises unlock their business and customer workflows in the cloud through digitization and automation. Thirdera brings together the power of the ServiceNow platform and its limitless potential across the world of work.
Based anywhere in the US
Thirdera is seeking a ServiceNow Data Engineer /Data Quality Analyst with Performance Analytics to focus on Client ServiceNow Platform Data Quality, establishing reliable, consistent, and easily accessible data sources for our client's use in their operations, decision making and reporting.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will develop a Data Quality Assurance Plan that documents deficiencies in data quality, sources of those deficiencies, potential mitigations, and constraints associated with those mitigations including benchmarks for data quality.
- Verify the quality of data sources and inputs, optimize the efficiency and conformity of the data collected and maintained within our client's Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and other ServiceNow applications to ensure optimal functionality and usage.
- Evaluate and augment external data sources to enhance, enrich and promote the ServiceNow Platform as the authoritative source for Service Management
- Data profiling to discover inconsistencies and other anomalies in the data, resolving any data quality problems
- You will find and work with Service Owners to understand client ServiceNow implementations and the associated database schema to build an Enterprise Service Portfolio
- Develop ServiceNow Reporting / self-service ease-of-use options leveraging Performance Analytics demonstrating metrics that matter, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and automating Score Cards and reporting.
- Create and manage requests related to delivery of data quality helping to drive action
- Proactively review work queues, respond to requests in a timely manner, review and resolve assigned requests, and effectively communicate status and resolution details to ensure user satisfaction and productivity
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of relevant Data Quality experience, with background in Enterprise IT/IS Infrastructure organizations
- Ability to provide objective analysis and evaluation of the data in order to form an outcome
- 5+ working experience with ServiceNow
- Provide reporting to visualize and understand trends, outliers, and patterns in data within the Servicenow Platform leveraging Performance Analytics (PA)
- Proficiency with MS tools, incl. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple work streams simultaneously
Thirdera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
E-verify notice: Federal law requires Thirdera to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Thirdera will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Thirdera LLC 215 Depot Court SE Leesburg, VA 20175 Phone: (571) 262-0980
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: