- Assist with specific projects such as the CPS data conversion, DOMO and PHD data researches * Work on SAP interfaces, monitor weekly jobs, report on errors, provide recommendation for further automation * Work on other custom interface / custom integrations (like Active Directory sync) * Ensure security, integrity and follow HIPAA guidelines during transmissions. Accesses multiple medical/financial/administrative databases and provide ongoing reporting that supports information-based decision making, measures the execution of strategy, and identifies opportunities for improving existing processes even for other business lines. Other duties may be assigned. Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Qualifications
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. * Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines. * * Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like SQL Server 2008 or higher * Must have T-SQL deep knowledge, able to write complex codes in T-SQL (like stored procedure, functions, triggers, and views). Must be proficient in data manipulation, data extraction, merging of large, complex data from variety of sources.
- Experience in writing custom reports (with a tool like Tableau or similar).
- Saleforce.com/Domo/API experience is a big plus Language Skills Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. Mathematical Skills
Intermediate Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Reasoning Ability Very High Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $150.00 - $250.00 per day
- On call
Remote Contract Position
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: