Reveal Biosciences is creating a new generation of data powered pathology to improve global healthcare. Our proprietary deep learning-based platform, imageDx, delivers scientists and pathologists a novel class of actionable, quantitative data to accelerate research and enhance patient care.
Our team is creating artificial intelligence technologies for whole slide pathology images that increase accuracy, reproducibility and scale. We see that by taking a quantitative approach, the data generated by our tools benefits preclinical research, clinical trials, and ultimately patients.
We are seeking an experienced Machine Learning Operations Engineer to play a key role in the development of Reveal’s ML development lifecycle. The role requires close collaboration with Reveal’s data & life science teams and software engineers. This is a fast paced environment where you will work side-by-side with other engineers, data scientists and pathologists - incorporating Reveal’s cutting edge machine learning/artificial intelligence technologies - to build market leading products with a significant societal benefit.
The main focus of this role is to bring more automation and scalability to our machine-learning efforts. Our goal is to improve remote collaboration and deployment processes to get our data models to more scientists.
- Create automation pipelines for the entire MLOps lifecycle from data prep, training, deployment, and monitoring.
- Select, evaluate and integrate industry leading tools and frameworks.
- Collaborate with data scientists, software engineers, pathologists, and company stakeholders.
Our Technology: GCP, Python, Docker, Jupyter, Git, GitHub
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven MLOps/DevOps life-cycle experience, minimum of 8-10 years
- Mastery of a relevant programming language such as Python
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience with one the major cloud platforms AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) frameworks.
- Experience building out & maintaining SaaS offerings a plus
- Strong moral compass
Why You’ll Like Reveal:
Reveal offers a competitive salary and benefits. In addition to those, here are some other perks that might convince you:
- An open, collaborative, and engaged team focused on making a difference
- Flexible work hours with work-from-home options
- Big opportunity at an early stage company that’s growing fast
- 4 weeks paid leave per year with extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Team Building events including company lunches and outings
- Healthcare plans including medical (HMO & PPO), vision, and dental
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employee assistance programs for mental and behavioral health
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: