NarrativeWave is looking for a highly motivated Python Engineer to join our expanding group of exceptional team players who enjoy working together to create and deliver a compelling software solution.
In this role, you will primarily focus on the development of back end logic, ensure high performance of services at scale and build new features directly impacting our clients' digital transformation journey.
What you get to do every day:
- Improve and maintain the existing application to comply with our evolving business and customer requirements.
- Create robust Python components to simplify complex modelling against large datasets using cutting edge technologies.
- Lead the team in architecting new features and solutions.
- Work on distributed and scalable code powered by Django and Celery.
- Build tools and processes to support the application based on AWS.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in the company.
- Passionately write elegant and reusable code.
- Be mindful of adding code into a large codebase and embrace writing tests.
- Implement ongoing security systems.
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage.
- Configure usability of all front side applications.
- Help maintain a stable server with zero downtime.
- Coach other front end and back end developers to ensure code quality.
What you bring to the role:
- 2-5 years of professional experience as a full stack engineer working with both Python.
- Experience creating applications as well as working with large volumes of data.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, Docker containers.
- Experience with concurrent applications in the cloud.
- Comfortable using team collaboration tools such as Jira, Git, and Slack.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrable track record dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs and delivering results in an agile, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
What will set you apart:
- Familiarity with Industrial Internet of Things and Software-as-a-Service Solutions.
- Built a large scale application or ETL from scratch.
- Experience with data engineering and related python technologies.
What we deliver in return:
- Growth stage software company validated in the market and a leader in the SaaS IoT / advanced analytics space.
- Competitive salary with aggressive commission plan & stock options.
- Hands-on Training and Mentoring.
- Great Company Culture and Work Environment.
- Flexible Time-Off Policy.
- A talented team that works hard, enjoys learning from each other, and impacting our customer's businesses - globally.
- Employee medical and dental benefits 100% paid by NarrativeWave.
- An opportunity to carve your own destiny with incredible potential for growth and no career ceiling.
NarrativeWave is a venture-backed, private company with offices in Scottsdale, AZ; Irvine, CA; Pasadena, CA; and Guadalajara, Mexico. NarrativeWave is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on NarrativeWave, please visit: https://www.narrativewave.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $110,000.00 per year
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: